The Secretariat was set up to assist the President to deal with a variety of school administration matters and to coordinate with each department. The existing staff of the Office of the Secretariat include a Secretary-General, Secretaries, administrative assistants, and several clerks. They are in charge of processing official documents and the administration tasks assigned by the President, establishing a good communication climate and creating a harmonious working environment in order to promote service quality of administrative units.
- Checking and verifying of inbound and outbound official documents from each department
- Planning and handling of important meetings
- Communicating and coordinating with each department
- Planning and handling of Internal Control and Internal Audit
- Schedule arranging and contact for President
- Handling grievance cases submitted to Office of the President